Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sense of Gravitas


Blink:
Meaningful word gravitas:  grav•i•tas /’ gravɘ , täs/  (noun) a very serious quality or manner. 

Read On:
It is the beginning of February.  Are you still sticking to your 2016 New Year’s resolutions?

It has been years since I made any resolutions because candidly I always ended up breaking them.  Instead, thanks to technology issues over the holidays, I had no choice but to shut down.  I used the down time to think about those things that really matter plus what I should focus on over the next passage of time.  I renewed my sense of being (a.k.a. gravitas).

“I gravitate towards gravitas.”  Morgan Freeman (actor)  

1 comment:

  1. Gravitas, as it relates to behaving in an ethical manner is important. As I get further and further into my career, people who stand for integrity and ethics are the people with whom I choose to spend my time. I wish I could hang with Morgan Freeman. Thanks for the post, Jimmy. You and I will be hanging out in May. Until then ...

    ReplyDelete