A new study by the Pew Research Center revealed that Millennials (18-to-34-year-olds) are less likely to be living apart from family members than during the Great Recession.
The reason young adults are living with their parents:
1. Free* room and board including unlimited snacking ____
2. Save money to payback student loans and eventually buy a home ____
3. Wash, dry and fold laundry service ____
4. A home base for exotic travel overseas ____
5. No curfew and unlimited sleepovers ____
6. All of the above ____
* Does not include mobile bills
Why leave home!