Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Disconnect Pledge



Blink:
Did you unplug this past holiday weekend?  I did.  I enjoyed some great people watching (mainly weddings) in Independence National Historical Park and also went to the movies.  Inspired by a trailer, I learned about Cabela’s Disconnect Day.  Are you ready to take the pledge?

Read On:
Summer is just around the corner.  This is a great time of the year to disconnect and recharge your batteries.  However, too many of us have become surgically attached to our electronic gizmos, thus have lost the art of disconnect.  Outdoor retail merchandise leader Cabela’s has implemented a great marketing movement – pick your personal Disconnect Day.  I highly recommend you take time to click on the link.

More importantly, I highly suggest you take the pledge.  It’s time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment