Friday, October 21, 2011

Plan Less, Experiment More

Blink:
Today marks the three year anniversary of SMARTKETING Reflections. I would like to take time out to thank all my readers for your continual interest. My goal in Year IV is to plan less, experiment more.

Read on:
Candidly, I still consider myself a blogging novice. The spine of my postings is to provide relevant content about current trends as it relates to society, consumerism and marketing. Even though I try to plan out the flow of my content, I am continuously experimenting. However, in the process I have learned that blogging is a great way to stay connected with everyone throughout the year.

In closing, your collective feedback has been great. I truly value it. Consequently I am still learning, still experimenting and realize I have a ways to go, but I am definitely having fun. Share the fun. Thank you. I anticipate your continued readership.

14 comments:

  1. Many congratulations, Jimmy! I like the experiment part...best of luck in the coming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Thanks to the person who hounded you to get started :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed connecting with you! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jim on reaching your 3-year milestone. I agree with you that blogging is a wonderful way to connect and communicate with others, as well as sharing ideas and information.

    Looking forward to more from you in the years to come. Again, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim--congratulations on reaching the three-year mark. I always enjoy reading and learning from your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your anniversary! Yours is one of the only blogs that I read consistently because you write it consistently well... interesting and concise. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. One suggestion, add pics to the posts, they create more interest, plus I can't read!!
    Seriously, I look forward to collaborating with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Your blog posts have always been a true joy to read. While I've been commenting less recently, do know that I have been reading them nevertheless.

    You've got my continued readership!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time sure flies, Jimmy, especially when the reading is so consistently engaging. I consider you a must-read and look forward to many more yearsof more intelligent and enlightening posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Jim . I always learn something interesting and fresh from your writings and yours is the only blog I make time to read. Plus your enthusiasm for the new is infectious. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. The post have been useful. Many are thought provoking. Contain practical applicable information. I've passed several along to clients. I like the format you use where readers have the ability to access previous post. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jim. I always enjoy your posts. Keep going strong. Congratulations on three years

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations and best wishes Jim!

    ReplyDelete